Saturday, January 24, 2009

2009 NHL ALL STAR IN MONTREAL

The 2009 NHL All Star is taking place in Montreal, Quebec, Canada this weekend. Today, Saturday, January 24th is the Superskills at 7:00 p.m. when the best of the best show off their moves on the ice, the speed and the bone-breaking slapshots. Tomorrow, Sunday, January 25th at 6:00 p.m. is the All Star Game between the Western and Eastern Conferences. Since I could not be there, I thought posting photos of the Canadiens when they were in St. Louis on November 16, 2008 would be appropriate. Only Keith Tkachuk, St. Louis Blues (photo above) is on the All Star Roster. Nicklas Lidstrom and Pavel Datsyuk from my beloved Red Wings are on the Team. My husband said that if it was up to me, the entire Detroit Red Wings would be the All Star Team :)

Montreal Canadiens vs. St. Louis Blues at Scottrade Center, St. Louis, Missouri - Sunday, November 16, 2008



No comments: