Thursday, May 28, 2009

WE WON, AGAIN - LET'S THE REAL PARTY BEGIN!

"You are so beautiful to me", was the tune I have been singing since Wednesday, May 27th. My beautiful Red Wings eliminated the Blackhawks in overtime in Game 5 in the Conference Finals. The Wings earned another trip to the Stanley Cup Final. These photos were taken from Game 1 of the 2008 Final. I have been checking for available tickets but decided not to attend the games this year. I kind of feel guilty spending money on such luxury items while others around the country are struggling during this difficult time. I will watch the games from the comfort of my sofa (hopefully NBC will not show some "girly" games i.e. bowling). Posting photos from last year Game 1 will make me feel as if I was there at this year's games. GO WINGS !!!!

No comments: